MODintelechy is a data driven agency focused on strategy, creative and technology.
We love collaborating with ambitious brands and working with ambitious marketers. MOD was selected as one of the fastest growing companies in America in 2020 (Inc5000). Headquartered in Austin, TX since 2008.
MOD is looking for a Sales Enablement Lead that will love working with both our internal team and our amazing clients. The right candidate will enjoy leading with a point-of-view and sit at the center of the strategic workflow on a day-to-day basis.
The Sales Enablement Lead will work collaboratively and effectively with our creative and account management teams, along with the client’s sales and marketing teams to ensure that they are using the most effective materials for every customer. This will involve both building new sales materials and adapting existing templates, as well as partnering with our clients throughout the sales cycle to strategize & identify potential gaps in content & storytelling.
Become an expert on the client’s business, customers, products and services. Establish strong working relationships with account service, creative, demand generation, and other internal organizations.
- Serve as content-focused liaison between the client’s global sales and marketing teams to facilitate successful implementation of new selling strategies
- Collaborate with internal creative team to create highly customized, sales-consumable materials to enable the global sales teams
- Utilize market research and data to develop compelling stories that resonate with end customers
- Map sales content to buyer journeys, and identify and solve for gaps
- Communicate enablement content strategy and critical metrics to internal and client stakeholders in collaboration with the account management team
- Engage with internal team to develop proactive new strategies and opportunities for our clients
- Assist in maintenance of sales enablement content repository to ensure accessibility and navigation
- Provide support for global marketing campaign planning and execution
- 3+ years of B2B sales enablement experience
- Proven experience in partnering directly with sales and marketing teams on content development and understanding customer requirements
- Expertise in sales collateral creation and understanding of how they translate to achieving business targets and sales goals
- Understanding of basic sales processes and prospecting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Ability to focus, prioritize, and manage time effectively