MODintelechy is a data driven agency focused on strategy, creative and technology. We love collaborating with ambitious brands. MOD is looking for a Client Services professional that will lead the way to innovative solutions and advocate for the client every day.
The client services team must be accountable for leading with a POV, always. In addition, we empower account leads to make key decisions and have autonomy over their client relationships.
This role’s responsibilities include managing and guiding all aspects of projects from inception through execution; the right person must possess key attributes such as exceptional communication skills, unwavering attention to detail, and an innate desire for teamwork and project completion.
Considering the pandemic, this role is remote for now. Preferred location is Austin, TX. Title will be commensurate with experience.
- Define problems, lead with data, and deliver high fidelity work every day
- Develop and manage scopes of work for creative, technology and/or strategy projects.
- Lead the conversation with clients and set the tone for purposeful collaboration
- Manage day-to-day production of multiple prioritized tasks or projects at one time.
- Ensure productive collaboration internally with a diverse team of strategists, creatives and technologists
- Track and report weekly project efficiency to align to scope, budget, timelines
- Develop and maintain project documentation internally and externally
- Apply learnings from client projects to improve internal agency processes
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and involve manager when needed
- Three to six years of full-time experience in a digital, consulting and/or creative agency.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with brands as well as project delivery (client examples requested)
- Direct experience and confidence with technology
- Excellent skills with resource management