- Define problems, lead with data, and deliver high fidelity work every day
- Develop and manage scopes of work for creative, technology and/or strategy projects.
- Lead the relationship with clients, their partners, and their customers to set the tone for purposeful collaboration
- Manage day-to-day production of multiple prioritized tasks or projects at one time to meet client deadlines and proactively manage client expectations for delivery.
- Ensure productive collaboration internally with a diverse team of strategists, creatives and technologists
- Track and report weekly project efficiency to align to scope, budget, timelines
- Develop and maintain project documentation internally and externally
- Apply learnings from client projects to improve internal agency processes
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and involve manager when needed
- Three + years of full-time experience in a digital, consulting and/or creative agency.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with brands as well as project delivery
- Direct experience and confidence with marketing technology preferred
- Excellent skills with resource management