MODintelechy is looking for a Marketing & Social Copywriter who is extremely motivated, organized and excited to work with a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment. This individual should thrive on creativity and be passionate about producing exceptional, unique, and engaging marketing, and social media content.
Candidates should have at least 3 years copywriting experience with a proven ability to develop highly engaging marketing copy/content. This role requires a candidate that has strong communication skills, will work well in a team, has a keen attention to detail, a high regard to for quality, and can manage multiple projects in a high-pressure environment that requires flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
The candidate should be able to manage all social media channels for clients from a broad range of industries, build social media calendars, be the voice of client brand, build relationships with industry influencers and attract, delight, and convert audiences into brand advocates and customers.
This role will collaborate with collaborate with our creative teams to produce a variety of marketing materials that will be executed in various mediums. Previous agency experience is a PLUS.
- Develop engaging, clever, and innovative concepts and copy for marketing campaigns and social media
- Develop messaging including long-form & short-form content, taglines, etc for individual campaign tactics (ads, collateral, direct mail, emails, web, etc.)
- Ensure proper usage of brand, voice, and style, as well as grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation for internal and for client projects
- Implement messaging strategies through direct mail, email, print advertising, social media, and digital channels
- Plan social media content calendars that account for business objectives/goals and develop messaging/posts that aligns to the calendar
- Source or work with the agency creative team to create visual images for social media aligning to the overall product and marketing plan
- Manage client and agency social media channels, content, campaigns, and day-to-day activities
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to engage, work with and/or advocate on behalf of our brands
- Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting and optimization of social media channels
- Grow engagement, reach, referral traffic, and conversions through proactive organic and paid social media campaigns and management
- Provide analysis & recommendations from a messaging/content point-of-view based on available metrics
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients on messaging strategies and recommendations
- 3+ years experience copywriting/writing for the web
- 3+ years of driving social media management for a brand preferably in the consumer tech/finance/insurance space
- Excellent and versatile communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to send links to personal social media accounts along with writing samples