MODintelechy is looking for a Sr. Copywriter who is extremely motivated, organized and excited to work with a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate thrives on creativity and is passionate about producing exceptional, unique, and engaging content. The right candidate will be excited about presenting to clients and be driven to sell their point of view with confidence.
Applicants should have at least 3 years copywriting experience with a proven ability to develop highly engaging marketing content. This role requires a candidate that has strong communication skills, will work well in a team, has eagle-eyed attention to detail, the highest standards of quality, and can manage multiple projects in a high-pressure environment that requires flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Our Sr. Copywriter will be a key part of our Creative team, working closely with our designers and Creative Director to develop brand strategy and attract, delight, and convert audiences into advocates and customers. The role will span both B2B and B2C clients, as well as internal initiatives, and require daily collaboration across departments. Previous agency experience is a PLUS.
- Concept development and idea generation of marketing campaigns
- Interpret and develop strategy into a creative direction and messaging across B2B and B2C lead generation campaigns, ecommerce, product development, and sales enablement efforts
- Implement messaging strategies through direct mail, email, print advertising, social media,and digital channels
- Champion, define, and guide the client's brand voice in line with overall brand strategy
- Propose A/B tests for messaging
- Plan content calendars that account for business objectives/goals and develop messaging/posts that aligns to the calendar
- Provide analysis & recommendations from a messaging/content point-of-view based on available metrics
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients on messaging strategies and recommendations
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
- Apply SEO principles where necessary to maximize reach to target audience
- 3+ years experience copywriting
- Demonstrated success in B2B and B2C campaign development
- Experience in the marketing agency industry
- Skilled in presenting creative strategies, concepts, and final work
- Critical attention to detail with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Meets deadlines, is well organized, and adapt at prioritizing multiple projects
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Online portfolio required