The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years of experience in agency and/or marketing services. This role’s responsibilities include managing and guiding all aspects of projects from inception through execution, cultivating of internal, as well as external (client and partner agency) relationships, and ultimately, ensuring that we drive our clients’ core purpose through all that our agency does. Self-starters and those that can juggle multiple projects and priorities will succeed and thrive in this position.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, unwavering attention to detail, an innate desire for teamwork, and is proactive and willing to do and learn just about anything.
A Marketing Manager for this position should be experienced and capable in the following areas:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, problem solve, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to oversee a high volume of projects at the same time, understanding how and when to prioritize, delegate, and “manage up” to supervisor(s).
- Client management experience, including everything from defining meeting agendas and aligning project schedules to leading client-facing calls and presentations and pushing our agency POV when needed.
- Internal team management experience, including partnering with strategy and creative teams to strengthen and evolve our work into an end product that both exceeds client expectations and delivers smart, emotive thinking that we as an agency are proud of.
- Understanding of all channels of media, digital, mobile, social, experiential, etc.
- Information mining and analysis, from both internal and external sources. Whether specific to our client or to the broader advertising industry, an interest in research competitive and cultural trends or news is expected, as is a desire to decipher this information into meaningful insights for our team internally and/or for our client.
- Ability to sell work – the ideal Account Manager will be able to develop such a strong understanding of the client’s business and how the creative work ladders back to the key objectives that they will be able to define creative opportunities and help sell and defend the ideas we bring to the table.
- Digital, mobile and social media experience are very important prerequisites. Should have an understanding of the terminology, file formats, trafficking process, etc.