We are seeking an Agency Assistant/Chief of Staff to support members of our leadership and execution teams in a fast-paced, highly-creative environment. The ideal candidate will have an extreme attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities. The role requires someone who is articulate and professional and who understands the ins and outs of organizing a rapidly growing company as well as busy professionals. A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
This position will solidify your knowledge of all critical areas of a marketing and design agency while being the right-hand of agency leadership. Candidates that excel in this position may be offered a position in other areas of the agency including account management, content development and creative, based on performance, skill and interest.
- Administrative and personal support of members of our leadership team
- Phone screening and provide info to prospective clients
- Helping with HR functions
- Keeping office presentable and managing supply inventory
- Assist in planning and setting up office events (parties, lunches, Hackathons, conferences, training seminars, etc.)
- Assist with developing presentations for new business and client briefings
- Assisting with agency-wide functions, including client management, office support, creative development, planning, research, accounting, and project management.
- Coordinating and communicating with company management, clients, creative + account team, and vendors
- Following up with clients and vendors through email, phone, or in-person regarding ongoing projects/billing (if needed)
- Prioritizing and managing tasks
- Scheduling meetings both internally and with clients
- Taking and keeping meeting notes
Required Skills and Experience:
- A positive, can-do, team-player attitude is a must
- Understanding of business operations is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, challenging environment (experience in a marketing agency is a plus)
- Assistant experience is a plus
- Any technical, creative and copywriting skills are a plus
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of computer technology, including MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to quickly turn around projects with polish and accuracy
- Reliable transportation is a MUST
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and not get overwhelmed
- Commitment in both time and spirit to the leadership team and company
- A great sense of humor and an outgoing personality
How to Apply: Please respond by submitting to [email protected] a cover letter, resume/CV, salary requirements and samples that may include links to past work, samples in PDF format of print or design document writing work, and anything else that you feel sets you apart.