MODintelechy is a full-service, data-driven creative and marketing agency based in Austin, Texas focused on strategy, creativity, and technology. MODintelechy integrates creative, digital, and data solutions to drive continuous growth and deliver outstanding customer experiences for mid-market and enterprise global brands.
MOD is looking for a solutions-focused leader who will be responsible for casting, project management, and communication between clients and internal teams to ensure efficient and successful delivery of all deliverables.
The Program Manager will direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts. The role is client facing and serves as the primary liaison between the client and the agency team to ensure responsible project management and planning. The Program Manager will be responsible for project management and planning as well as ensuring innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
The preferred location is Austin, TX / but the role is remote and optional outside TX.
- Manage multiple clients involving multiple projects with overlapping timelines and resources
- Help define tactics and rollout across each phase of engagement
- Understand the client’s business and build client knowledge and credibility quickly
- Create and manage project plans, task dependencies, and critical paths
- Assign / delegate work assignments to project team members
- Monitor project progress and report on project status including deliverables, risks, changes, issues, and work to mitigate any risks
- Proactively communicate status of each project internally and externally for delivery
- Monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule / scope / resources)
- Lead project quality assurance – testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
- Facilitate retrospectives after completion of projects
- Identify opportunities for growth with clients
- Make recommendations for casting resources into assigned projects
- Partner closely with department managers to understand resource utilization
- Create and maintain all project backup, status reports, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, preproduction books and any other associated backup
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects – create purchase orders, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a program manager in the B2B and MarTech space
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience with marketing automation or CRM platforms (e.g., Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Digital experience should include background in campaign design/strategy/execution and website design
- Client-facing experience and desire to understand client’s business
- Excellent project management abilities with a positive attitude
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
Up to 20% travel may be required by client and business development needs
- Full Time
Benefits & Perks:
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Remote/Hybrid Work Options
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly Wellness Day Off & Birthdays Off
- Client Referral Bonus Program
- Team Building Social Activities
- and more!