MODintelechy is a data-driven agency focused on strategy, creativity, and technology, and we love collaborating with ambitious brands.
MOD is looking for a detail-oriented individual to lead client projects with our internal team from the initial brainstorming and research phase, straight through implementation or production, and on to debriefing and reporting.
The Project Manager will facilitate and manage project timeline development and drive the progress of our projects throughout the organization from initiation through delivery. In this role, you will be effectively coordinating resources, building out schedules, tracking, and communicating the progress of project deliverables all while ensuring everyone is on the “bus.” You’ll serve as a champion of process, key collaborator, and partner to our Account Managers. You’ll also work with team members throughout the company to continuously improve processes and team collaboration.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have outstanding organizational structure and communication skills, keep reading to learn more about our Project Manager role.
- Work with Account Managers on briefs, change orders, etc. to ensure the full scope of project needs are included/understood to schedule kick-off with team members
- Work closely with all departments to ensure deliverables are aligned with program strategy, adhere to framework, and are on-brand/aligned with outlined client strategy
- Manage competing priorities and timelines across cross-functional project teams
- Develop/track integrated project plans and timelines leveraging Asana from initial stage to completion including creating schedules, assigning tasks, and deadlines, managing and communicating project timelines, ensuring that projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget
- Assist with the creative process from concept through production and delivery of assets (print and digital) to ensure availability of quality tools and materials
- Closely collaborate and manage routing and editing rounds and feedback with writers, designers, other team members/contractors
- Organize internal team member meetings with appropriate stakeholders to review briefs, creative outputs, and/or brainstorm solutions for projects, etc.
- Actively engage in the QA (Quality Assurance) process throughout project lifecycle reviewing all parts against the intake brief, feedback, etc., to ensure all changes are made
- Direct workflow, manage critical milestones, evaluate risk, and develop contingency plans to ensure timely delivery
- Manage and control project scope including timesheets and hard costs. Ensure timely input of teams’ timesheets by project and review/manage/support corrections and callouts accordingly
- Attend/support client status meetings, take meeting notes, monitor progress, and provide weekly project status reports to create team transparency and address risks, changes, roadblocks, shifts in priorities, etc.
- Help identify/engage/manage third-party vendors when necessary, including schedules and timing to stay on track and meet project deadlines
- Set up new projects (Asana team/project, job numbers, SharePoint site/folders, and team Slack channel (if new client) and manage and encourage consistent ongoing use of team environments (drive/files/Asana/etc.)
- Ensure that all project documentation uses standard/approved formats, follows internal processes, and is reviewed/approved by internal stakeholders prior to client delivery
- Proactively develop, implement, monitor, and socialize new and/or existing process that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness and decision-making
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager at a digital agency with an understanding of marketing tactics, creative processes, design, content development, and digital marketing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and solid understanding of brand marketing
- Resourceful, positive, and friendly self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task shifting back and forth from a variety of projects and priorities
- Able to effectively work under tight deadlines on a regular basis
- Flexible and able to work in an interactive environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Collaborative spirit to work with all stakeholders to gain consensus and clarity
- Ability to work well within a team environment; providing support, critique, and assistance on projects
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability prioritize workload based on timelines and approvals, attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and feedback both visually and verbally to others
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and relationship management skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Asana or other project management tool experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Remote/Hybrid Work Options
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly Wellness Day Off & Birthdays Off
- Client Referral Bonus Program
- Team Building Social Activities
- and more!