MOD is looking for a Solutions Architect who will guide business stakeholders to define tech strategies and solutions across marketing, sales, and service – bridging the gap between the business and technology.
The Solutions Architect will lead clients through planning and implementing strategic roadmaps that grow their digital maturity and align to organizational objectives. The ideal candidate should speak confidently about most every facet of marketing technology and be familiar with multiple solution platforms. They will be a mix of a consultant, trends finder, investigator, storyteller, and strategist and should be self-driven, client focused, and results-oriented.
- Maturity modeling assessment
- Agile marketing transformation
- MarTech/AdTech strategy & planning
- Business case development
- Work closely with client stakeholders to align and translate client challenges to actionable and quantifiable use cases.
- Analyze and understand client’s marketing and advertising technology maturity and needs from a people/process/system perspective
- Use diagnostic tools such as benchmarking, maturity models and other techniques to gather customer requirements
- Develop multi-year transformation roadmaps
- Simplify difficult situations, using models and frameworks to create structured actions
- Test insights and recommendations with stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between the business and IT, acting as a liaison and translator
- Use qualitative analysis and best practices to deliver strategic insights into the use of various MarTech stack elements
- Provide strategic support and consulting to sales, through thought leadership, exploration and development of use cases, advocacy for MODintelechy's capabilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts to C-suite.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to distill key information from undefined client and internal requests
- Strong relationship building across organization
- Strong business aptitude and ability to resolve conflicts both inside and outside organization
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Up to 30% travel required by client and business development needs
- Management experience is a plus
Experience & Education
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in relevant business, Solutions or analytic field preferred; or relevant experience
- 7+ years in client-facing role in solutions engineering, solutions sales, or client delivery
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital advertising, database, or advanced analytics solutions
- Platform experience with CRM (Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, etc), Customer Data Platforms (Lytics, etc), Data Lakes, ABM, and Marketing Analytics (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc)