The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in marketing management. This role’s responsibilities include managing and guiding all aspects of projects from inception through execution, cultivating of internal, as well as external (client and partner agency) relationships, and Self-starters and those that can juggle multiple projects and priorities will succeed and thrive in this position.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, unwavering attention to detail, an innate desire for teamwork, and is proactive and willing to learn.
A Senior Demand Generation Specialist for this position should be experienced and capable in the following areas:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, problem solve, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to oversee a high volume of projects at the same time, understanding how and when to prioritize, delegate, and “manage up” to supervisor(s).
- Client management experience, including everything from defining meeting agendas and aligning project schedules to leading client-facing calls and presentations and pushing our agency POV when needed.
- Internal team management experience, including partnering with strategy and creative teams to strengthen and evolve our work into an end product that both exceeds client expectations and delivers smart, emotive thinking that we as an agency are proud of.
- Understanding of all channels of media, digital, mobile, social, experiential, etc.
- Information mining and analysis, from both internal and external sources. Whether specific to our client or to the broader advertising industry, an interest in research competitive and cultural trends or news is expected, as is a desire to decipher this information into meaningful insights for our team internally and/or for our client.
- Marketing Automation experience, including programs such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Act-On, Hubspot, or similar programs.
You'll be successful in this role and at MODintelechy if:
- You are collaborative
- You are always looking for something to learn or someone to help
- You live and die by tying your recommendations to data. “If you do X, your business will achieve Y”
- You LOVE researching new tools, trends, and analyzing the up and coming things in digital marketing
- You have an excessive attention to detail
- You are comfortable with presenting your ideas and experienced handling critical feedback from internal leadership teams and clients
- You have amazing written and verbal client communication
- You are adaptable
- You are critical & big picture thinker
- You have a sense of humor
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Eloqua / Marketo / Pardot
- Advanced understanding of Marketing Automation best practices