The Strategy Director will serve as the foundation to provide strategic leadership for all teams within MODintelechy. This role will incorporate client data and insights and combine marketing expertise and problem solving to set the strategic direction for the client and our engagement. The Strategy Director will work with cross-functional team members to deliver comprehensive consulting engagements across dynamic portfolio of clients.
- Provide POVs and insights at client and/or agency business levels
- Lead consulting engagement delivery across all phases, include discovery, strategy, program design, user experience, and road-mapping. Be able to support multiple clients, playing a leadership role on our most complex strategy assignments.
- Apply a data driven approach to analyze data and monitor trends to uncover key insights and shape them into strategic recommendations
- Work alongside reporting and measurement teams to translate data into actionable optimizations
- Inspire with knowledge and lead with passion, guiding strategic discussions based on subject-matter expertise for agency teams and clients
- Collaborate with the creative, mar-tech, and demand generation teams in developing concepts and campaigns
- Drive conversations and thought leadership with senior leadership agency-wide and with clients
- Apply a data driven approach utilizing data and analytics to inform program opportunity, define the business case, and measurements of success
- 10+ years in strategy / account planning at an agency and a proven track record in complex digital/social/technical environments across an array of different brands.
- Must have senior client-facing experience
- Understand data – measurements and KPIs, analytics, insights-driven optimization
- Diverse experience in agency functions ranging from brand, digital, mar-tech, and demand-generation strategy development and knowledge of how to leverage them to achieve marketing and program goals
- Be a smart communicator and problem-solver, with a successful track record of steering high-profile strategies that span across brand, omnichannel and data-driven performance marketing.
- Up to 30% travel required by client and business development needs
Benefits & Perks:
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Remote/Hybrid Work Options
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly Wellness Day Off & Birthdays Off
- Client Referral Bonus Program
- Team Building Social Activities
- and more!