MODintelechy is seeking a top-notch Creative Director who can balance a strong POV with client needs. This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning agency’s team.
This role will develop solid client relations by clearly communicating creative concepts with a strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, content marketing, and creative processes. The CD will work seamlessly with all other departments of the organization, including strategy, account, demand generation, development, data, and analytics.
Beyond collaboration, we’re looking for someone who’s eager to lead creative team by building an environment that fosters professional growth and sets the bar high for client delivery.
- Drive the strategies that address client needs and business goals
- Contribute creative solutions and innovation that strengthen both the agency and client brand
- Conceive and create experience design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives
- Effectively communicate creative ideas and strategies to all project stakeholders
- Lead and partner with multidisciplinary teams, including all creative disciplines, technology, account and program managers, partners, clients, etc.
- Provide regular team leadership and constructive feedback on all accounts
- Develop, monitor, and modify the business unit creative department staffing strategies and plans, including team composition, performance, skills, training, and mentoring
- Continuously improve Creative methods, problem solving models, and best practices
- Proactively manage the success of production scope, schedules, and budgets within team
- Develop & deliver innovative proposals to capture both account growth and new business opportunities
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 8+ years design, marketing, or communications interactive work and content development experience
- Award winning portfolio of both digital and traditional work
- B2B brand experience is a plus
- A detail-oriented and organized mindset with a passion for staying abreast of experience design trends
- Passion for marketing and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Curious, open mind that’s willing to dive into a range of topics (from consumer to technical innovation)
- Self-starter who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves to solve problems
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite as well as Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and commercial reality
- Ability to pitch and articulate design strategy and communicate well internally with team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Maintains current knowledge of industry software and updates agency management accordingly of necessary upgrades
- Savvy in understanding and developing creative work that fits with the overall brand strategy