The Strategy Director will serve as the foundation to provide strategic leadership for all teams within MODintelechy. This role will incorporate client data and insights and combine marketing expertise and problem solving to set the strategic direction for the client and our engagement. The Strategy Director will work with cross-functional team members to deliver comprehensive consulting engagements across dynamic portfolio of clients.
- Provide POVs and insights at client and/or agency business levels
- Lead consulting engagement delivery across all phases, include discovery, strategy, program design, user experience, and road-mapping. Be able to support multiple clients, playing a leadership role on our most complex strategy assignments.
- Apply a data driven approach to analyze data and monitor trends to uncover key insights and shape them into strategic recommendations
- Work alongside reporting and measurement teams to translate data into actionable optimizations
- Inspire with knowledge and lead with passion, guiding strategic discussions based on subject-matter expertise for agency teams and clients
- Collaborate with the creative, mar-tech, and demand generation teams in developing concepts and campaigns
- Drive conversations and thought leadership with senior leadership agency-wide and with clients
- Apply a data driven approach utilizing data and analytics to inform program opportunity, define the business case, and measurements of success
- 10+ years in strategy / account planning at an agency and a proven track record in complex digital/social/technical environments across an array of different brands.
- Must have senior client-facing experience
- Understand data – measurements and KPIs, analytics, insights-driven optimization
- Diverse experience in agency functions ranging from brand, digital, mar-tech, and demand-generation strategy development and knowledge of how to leverage them to achieve marketing and program goals
- Be a smart communicator and problem-solver, with a successful track record of steering high-profile strategies that span across brand, omnichannel and data-driven performance marketing.
- Up to 30% travel required by client and business development needs
- Build and develop effective relationships with clients, their partners, and customers, and is the primary point of contact with whom clients reach out for any project-related activity, discussions, problem-solving, new projects, and proactively manages client expectations as needed.
- Hold a superior understanding of the client’s product(s), goals, organization, stakeholders, business issues, market, competition, and marketing efforts.
- Maintain a good overview of account activity with project progress and overall service, and uses a collaborative approach internally and across agency partners to ensure happy and productive relationships.
- Effectively manage activity/projects/meetings with clients on a day-to-day basis, including delivery of project requirements, strategies, updates, new projects, etc.
- Create project briefs including an overview, strategy, budgets, and full scope of project needs with general project deadlines and/or milestones in partnership with the strategy team and ensure client alignment on briefs and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Work directly with team stakeholders, including Demand Gen specialists, Solutions Architects, Strategists, Analysts, and Project Managers on briefs to ensure all necessary information is included.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager when team members (i.e., demand generation, MarTech, Analytics, etc.) need to be available for client meetings to present creative strategies, data, tech, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness and proactively provide results to clients for continuous improvement. Supports identification of key insights and recommendations based on program data.
- Ensure delivery of all client administration, including briefing documents, agendas, meeting reports, monthly reporting, etc.
- Five + years of full-time experience in a digital and/or consulting agency working with B2B clients
- Proven ability to manage relationships with brands as well as project delivery
- Coordination of marketing automation /email marketing experience required
- Knowledge and confidence with marketing technology, including Salesforce and marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, and HubSpot (although direct work within these technology instances is not required)
- Experience with renewal or subscription marketing preferred
- Excellent skills with resource management
- MODintelechy is a full-service, data-driven creative and marketing agency based in Austin, Texas. MODintelechy integrates creative, digital, and data solutions to drive continuous growth and deliver outstanding customer experiences for mid-market and enterprise global brands.
MODintelechy is looking for a top-notch, full-time Art Director who has a high level of creativity and attention to detail. This is a fast-paced position and a great opportunity to join an award-winning agency’s team. Day-to-day responsibilities include concepting, digital and print collateral design, website design, UI/UX design, brand identity design, PowerPoint template, HTML email creative and file preparation for print. This role will require working in a creative team with a copywriter and designing all types of advertising material; art director and copywriter work closely together and influence each other's work to develop ideas for digital, print, and social campaigns. This is an Austin position and relocation not offered. The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 6-10 years experience in graphic design, preferably in ad agency or marketing firm
- A brag-worthy portfolio of both digital and traditional work
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design principles, standards, and techniques across a diverse array of styles
- Top-flight fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) as well as Microsoft Office Programs (proficiency in PowerPoint a plus)
- Sophisticated knowledge of typography, photography, and illustration
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually
- Ability to pitch and articulate design strategy and communicate well internally with team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Expert-level skills in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop (Adobe CC)
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and budgets
- Development, animation, video and prototyping knowledge/skills are a big plus
- Maintains current knowledge of new versions of industry software and updates agency management accordingly of necessary upgrades
- Savvy in understanding and developing creative work that fits with the overall brand strategy, not just a particular project or assignment