MODintelechy is a data driven B2B Sales Operations & Enablement consultancy focused on empowering our clients to achieve their goals. We achieve this by helping our clients in three distinct areas: people, process and technology.
MOD is looking for a lead who loves working with our internal team and amazing clients. The right candidate will enjoy leading with a point-of-view and sit at the center of the strategic workflow daily.
B2B Sales Operations & Enablement Consultant will work collaboratively and effectively with our creative and account management teams and the client’s sales and marketing teams to identify areas of improvement in our client's people, process, and technology. Not only will you identify areas of improvement, but you will be responsible for creating the strategy and execution plan for solving them. This includes working with cross functional teams between our clients and our own staff such as data, creative, copywriting, software development and platform owners.
Become an expert on the client’s business, customers, products, and services. Establish strong relationships with account service, creative, demand generation, and other internal organizations.
- Advise C-level executives and IT leaders on how to undergo a digital transformation to increase revenue, improve operational efficiency, lower costs and enhance the customer experience
- Create go-to-market strategies for hardware and SaaS businesses
- Analyze various client’s business objectives, corporate strategy, technology strategy, and execution plans and make recommendations for improvements
- Map sales content to buyer journeys, and identify and solve gaps
- Serve as liaison between the client’s global sales and marketing teams to facilitate the successful implementation of new selling strategies
- Utilize market research and data to develop compelling stories that resonate with end customers
- Collaborate with an internal creative team to create highly customized, sales-consumable materials to enable the global sales teams
- Communicate enablement content strategy and critical metrics to internal and client stakeholders in collaboration with the account management team
- Provide support for global marketing campaign planning and execution
- Research and mentor C-level executives on various technologies such as CRM, data analytics & business intelligence, and other different industry-specific technologies
- Direct the research, strategy, design, and implementation of new go-to-market approaches aligned to marketing and sales transformation
- 5+ years of B2B consulting experience
- 2+years of B2B services or SaaS sales experience
- Proven experience in partnering directly with sales and marketing teams on content development and understanding customer requirements
- Expertise in sales collateral creation and understanding of how they translate to achieving business targets and sales goals
- Understanding of basic sales processes and prospecting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Ability to focus, prioritize, and manage time effectively
The Marketing Operations Manager will play a crucial role in supporting our clients with program automation & analysis, lead management, and process improvements. You will be responsible for building and managing data-driven customer journeys, scalable processes, reliable technology infrastructure, and helping our clients achieve their business objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- is a self-starter who loves problem solving and working with systems
- is a strategic thinker that can connect stakeholder input and program insights into marketing technology solutions while thinking holistically about the end-to-end experience
- has a healthy blend of deep technical knowledge with customer-focused mindset and empathy
Marketing Operations (40%)
- Oversee program buildout from creation to analysis/reporting, to optimization
- Support setup of audiences and segmentations
- Maintain lead lifecycle, routing, and scoring; monitor the closed-loop process to continuously improve lead quality and a seamless handoff to Sales
Marketing Technologies (40%)
- Execution of marketing best practices, including configuration and maintenance of campaign and nurture workflows, program builds, and associated reporting metrics
- Assist with technical feasibility, implementation approach, deployment strategies, and QA efforts
- Collaborate with the Solutions Architect to translate business requirements into technical requirements
Data and Analysis (20%)
- Evaluate and optimize programs based on business objectives and performance analytics
- Ensure marketing data is being properly collected and utilized across our clients’ marketing tech stack
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing operations role, ideally as a manager in an enterprise B2B organization
- 3+ years of hands-on experience across the general enterprise martech landscape (Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Pardot, CDPs (Customer Data Platforms), ABM platforms, data warehouses, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience managing and defining program insights and analytics e.g., full funnel view, campaign/program effectiveness, collaborating with sales and sales operations, overall business performance, database hygiene, and more
- Experience in partnering with Sales Operations on lead scoring optimization and lead distribution methodology to ensure quality leads flow to sales for further qualification and increased conversion rates
- Strong analytical skills to create marketing dashboards and reports that accurately communicate marketing effectiveness and impact, as well as areas of opportunity
- Strong analytical background, experienced with database management, data hygiene, and working with disparate sets of data
The Strategy Director will serve as the foundation to provide strategic leadership for all teams within MODintelechy. This role will incorporate client data and insights and combine marketing expertise and problem solving to set the strategic direction for the client and our engagement. The Strategy Director will work with cross-functional team members to deliver comprehensive consulting engagements across dynamic portfolio of clients.
- Provide POVs and insights at client and/or agency business levels
- Lead consulting engagement delivery across all phases, include discovery, strategy, program design, user experience, and road-mapping. Be able to support multiple clients, playing a leadership role on our most complex strategy assignments.
- Apply a data driven approach to analyze data and monitor trends to uncover key insights and shape them into strategic recommendations
- Work alongside reporting and measurement teams to translate data into actionable optimizations
- Inspire with knowledge and lead with passion, guiding strategic discussions based on subject-matter expertise for agency teams and clients
- Collaborate with the creative, mar-tech, and demand generation teams in developing concepts and campaigns
- Drive conversations and thought leadership with senior leadership agency-wide and with clients
- Apply a data driven approach utilizing data and analytics to inform program opportunity, define the business case, and measurements of success
- 10+ years in strategy / account planning at an agency and a proven track record in complex digital/social/technical environments across an array of different brands.
- Must have senior client-facing experience
- Understand data – measurements and KPIs, analytics, insights-driven optimization
- Diverse experience in agency functions ranging from brand, digital, mar-tech, and demand-generation strategy development and knowledge of how to leverage them to achieve marketing and program goals
- Be a smart communicator and problem-solver, with a successful track record of steering high-profile strategies that span across brand, omnichannel and data-driven performance marketing.
- Up to 30% travel required by client and business development needs
- Build and develop effective relationships with clients, their partners, and customers, and is the primary point of contact with whom clients reach out for any project-related activity, discussions, problem-solving, new projects, and proactively manages client expectations as needed.
- Hold a superior understanding of the client’s product(s), goals, organization, stakeholders, business issues, market, competition, and marketing efforts.
- Maintain a good overview of account activity with project progress and overall service, and uses a collaborative approach internally and across agency partners to ensure happy and productive relationships.
- Effectively manage activity/projects/meetings with clients on a day-to-day basis, including delivery of project requirements, strategies, updates, new projects, etc.
- Create project briefs including an overview, strategy, budgets, and full scope of project needs with general project deadlines and/or milestones in partnership with the strategy team and ensure client alignment on briefs and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Work directly with team stakeholders, including Demand Gen specialists, Solutions Architects, Strategists, Analysts, and Project Managers on briefs to ensure all necessary information is included.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager when team members (i.e., demand generation, MarTech, Analytics, etc.) need to be available for client meetings to present creative strategies, data, tech, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness and proactively provide results to clients for continuous improvement. Supports identification of key insights and recommendations based on program data.
- Ensure delivery of all client administration, including briefing documents, agendas, meeting reports, monthly reporting, etc.
- Five + years of full-time experience in a digital and/or consulting agency working with B2B clients
- Proven ability to manage relationships with brands as well as project delivery
- Coordination of marketing automation /email marketing experience required
- Knowledge and confidence with marketing technology, including Salesforce and marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, and HubSpot (although direct work within these technology instances is not required)
- Experience with renewal or subscription marketing preferred
- Excellent skills with resource management
- MODintelechy is a full-service, data-driven creative and marketing agency based in Austin, Texas. MODintelechy integrates creative, digital, and data solutions to drive continuous growth and deliver outstanding customer experiences for mid-market and enterprise global brands.
MODintelechy is looking for a top-notch, full-time Art Director who has a high level of creativity and attention to detail. This is a fast-paced position and a great opportunity to join an award-winning agency’s team. Day-to-day responsibilities include concepting, digital and print collateral design, website design, UI/UX design, brand identity design, PowerPoint template, HTML email creative and file preparation for print. This role will require working in a creative team with a copywriter and designing all types of advertising material; art director and copywriter work closely together and influence each other's work to develop ideas for digital, print, and social campaigns. This is an Austin position and relocation not offered. The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 6-10 years experience in graphic design, preferably in ad agency or marketing firm
- A brag-worthy portfolio of both digital and traditional work
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design principles, standards, and techniques across a diverse array of styles
- Top-flight fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) as well as Microsoft Office Programs (proficiency in PowerPoint a plus)
- Sophisticated knowledge of typography, photography, and illustration
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually
- Ability to pitch and articulate design strategy and communicate well internally with team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Expert-level skills in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop (Adobe CC)
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and budgets
- Development, animation, video and prototyping knowledge/skills are a big plus
- Maintains current knowledge of new versions of industry software and updates agency management accordingly of necessary upgrades
- Savvy in understanding and developing creative work that fits with the overall brand strategy, not just a particular project or assignment