MODintelechy is a data driven B2B Sales Operations & Enablement consultancy focused on empowering our clients to achieve their goals. We achieve this by helping our clients in three distinct areas: people, process and technology.
MOD is looking for a lead who loves working with our internal team and amazing clients. The right candidate will enjoy leading with a point-of-view and sit at the center of the strategic workflow daily.
B2B Sales Operations & Enablement Consultant will work collaboratively and effectively with our creative and account management teams and the client’s sales and marketing teams to identify areas of improvement in our client’s people, process, and technology. Not only will you identify areas of improvement, but you will be responsible for creating the strategy and execution plan for solving them. This includes working with cross functional teams between our clients and our own staff such as data, creative, copywriting, software development and platform owners.
Become an expert on the client’s business, customers, products, and services. Establish strong relationships with account service, creative, demand generation, and other internal organizations.
- Advise C-level executives and IT leaders on how to undergo a digital transformation to increase revenue, improve operational efficiency, lower costs and enhance the customer experience
- Create go-to-market strategies for hardware and SaaS businesses
- Analyze various client’s business objectives, corporate strategy, technology strategy, and execution plans and make recommendations for improvements
- Map sales content to buyer journeys, and identify and solve gaps
- Serve as liaison between the client’s global sales and marketing teams to facilitate the successful implementation of new selling strategies
- Utilize market research and data to develop compelling stories that resonate with end customers
- Collaborate with an internal creative team to create highly customized, sales-consumable materials to enable the global sales teams
- Communicate enablement content strategy and critical metrics to internal and client stakeholders in collaboration with the account management team
- Provide support for global marketing campaign planning and execution
- Research and mentor C-level executives on various technologies such as CRM, data analytics & business intelligence, and other different industry-specific technologies
- Direct the research, strategy, design, and implementation of new go-to-market approaches aligned to marketing and sales transformation
- 5+ years of B2B consulting experience
- 2+years of B2B services or SaaS sales experience
- Proven experience in partnering directly with sales and marketing teams on content development and understanding customer requirements
- Expertise in sales collateral creation and understanding of how they translate to achieving business targets and sales goals
- Understanding of basic sales processes and prospecting techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Ability to focus, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Benefits & Perks:
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Remote/Hybrid Work Options
- Flexible PTO
- Quarterly Wellness Day Off & Birthdays Off
- Client Referral Bonus Program
- Team Building Social Activities
- and more!