Dell Consumer WEN
Automated global warranty renewal programby MODintelechy
Lead generation for Dell’s existing consumer warranty program required new gusto due to a lack of marketing, data, and sales alignment. MODIntelechy's data-driven approach utilized the data logic and dynamic content strategy from our Commercial WEN program to successfully identify and effectively communicate to the core audience.
Dell’s US Consumer APOS team approached us about adapting the long-running and successful Commercial program, to expand to their Consumer Warranty Renewal Notification efforts. We addressed these key pain-points:
- Low notification volumes relative to total customers with expiring hardware. MODIntelechy investigated customer personas, hardware use, and warranty data to build an automated notification program.
- Lack of transparency for customer warranty data and legal gaps for audience targeting. With enhanced data logic, we captured an overarching view of consumer warranty renewal opportunities and leveraged previously approved legal emails to create outreach templates.
Our discovery and data logic led to a program pilot, and our current program was enhanced to weave the consumer warranty renewal audience data into the live automated version that runs today.
Our data-driven, deep-dive pilot blossomed into a live automated program, with scalable infrastructure in place to drive a successful global initiative, and resulted in 48x ROI.
- Warranty Opportunity Increase Over 270%
- Inbound Phone Volume Increase Over 290%
- Warranty Revenue Increase Over 320%