London at a Glance
Last May, my hubby and I stopped over in beautiful London for a few days of our honeymoon on our way to the island of Crete. We had a great time and we lucked out with fantastic weather! Here are the highlights:
1. The British Museum – With more than 7 million objects on display, it’s referred to as THE museum of human history and culture in London.
2. Nobu London – Simply perfect, enough said!
3. The London Eye – See London from above in the world’s largest cantilevered observation wheel. Enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal champagne served by your host while you take in amazing views of the cityscape.
4. Amaya Bar and Grill – London is not short on curry houses, but a trip to Knightsbridge is definitely in order to eat at Amaya, this place takes Indian cooking to a whole other level!
5. FM – Located in the heart of Piccadily, Fortnum’s has recently ‘refreshed’ its St. James’s afternoon tea menus, to ensure that it serves the best and most authentic afternoon tea in London. As a result, afternoon tea here is packed with thoughtful details that make it ‘Tea with a Difference.’
6- Hyde Park – Hyde Park has long been at the very heart of London life, with its 350 grassy acres providing an exquisite natural venue for events from national celebrations to sunbathing.
7 – Le Méridien Piccadilly – Right in the middle of London’s West End, Le Méridien Piccadilly complements the hotel’s vibrant cultural and architectural surroundings. They also offer fantastic, SPACIOUS rooms, which is quite in a treat compared to London’s usually “quaint” smaller spaces.
8 – Chicago, The Musical – Take a trip to London’s Cambridge Theatre and you will definitely be “Razzle Dazzled” with this phenomenal performance.